Saturday, June 23, 2012

My Youtube Channel

Just a quick post- I've updated my youtube channel, SheddingThePast, with my first post-op video! I even did a once through! Go me, ha! Here's the link:


I also gave my numbers for the first time there, so I figured I would post them here as well. Like I mentioned in my video, it's a little tough for me to share these so publicly, because I never really share them at all, but I guess it's a little easier knowing that I'm on the other side and they will only go lower. 

Highest Weight: 363 lbs
Started Options: 357 lbs
Pre-Op Appt: 340 lbs
Day of Surgery: 336 lbs
11 Days Post-Op: 323.5 lbs

Loss since surgery (as of 11 days post-op): 12.5 lbs
Total Loss: 39.5 lbs


So, there we have it folks! I'm currently 18 days post-op, and haven't weighed in since my 11th day, so I'm not sure what else I've lost since then. I will update my numbers as I find out, though.

Thanks for reading, and if you're not a subscriber of my youtube channel already, please do so! 


0 comments: